Fill out the form below to make reservation requests or simple information. Spaccanapoli Comfort Suites guarantees all users an answer in a short time.
Where we are in Naples
Spaccanapoli Comfort Suites occupies almost the entire second floor of a seventeenth-century noble palace. The structure is accessed from the courtyard of the building through the period staircase or more comfortably with a modern lift.
It is just 200 meters from via Toledo, the main boulevard in the historic center, at the Metro Line 1 “TOLEDO” stop. Within 400 meters there is a large public park, the local market of “Pignasecca”, the Montesanto funicular, the Metro Line 2 stop.
Via Francesco Girardi, adjacent to the Quartieri Spagnoli area, is a colorful and popular street slightly uphill; our building is located a few steps from the church of Santa Maria dei Sette Dolori from which the path known as Spaccanapoli starts, which crosses the entire historic center with an uninterrupted succession of churches, bell towers, squares and historic buildings in which art, tradition, culture and folklore combine admirably.
And now… just move!
How to reach Spaccanapoli
Spaccanapoli Comfort Suites reminds guests they can take advantage of the dedicated shuttle or of exclusive taxi rates thanks to our agreements with some of the main taxi companies… Just ask!
– Naples Capodichino International Airport:
Alibus to the Central Railway Station (Piazza Garibaldi), then see “by train”
Alibus to Piazza Municipio (from there it is a fiveteen-minute walk – see map)
From the Railway Station Napoli Centrale:
– Underground Line 1 “Piazza Garibaldi” direction “Piscinola”, getting off in “Toledo” (it is a 3’ walk – see map)
– Maritime Station “Molo Beverello” Piazza Municipio (from there it is a fiveteen-minute walk – see map)
– Maritime Station “Molo Calata Porta di Massa”: shuttle service to “Molo Beverello”.
– From the Naples tollbooth, follow the road markings “Tangenziale” and take the exit “Arenella” (see map)